Discuss Coast to Coast in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

18 miles today mainly on road but steep ones me jacks crackers are great now new seat and a bit of messing about with positioning of the seat etc and im quite comfy got into the zone and it was fine

I had a little bit of trouble last week trying to get into my granny ring but i adjusted the front gear change thingy and it seems to of worked

going to go for a 1/2 dayr soon to see how far i can do

H

hillhead

I was out in a forest today with mud stuck to my maxxis tyres sliding over tree roots and rocks etc! Phew, hard going.
I have an app on my iPhone called motion x and it's a GPS tracker. Brilliant.
It tracks me on the bike, shows a map of my route, distance, average speed, top speed,altitude etc. Class app and at £0.59 a bargain to get. Grab it quick folks as it's on offer I think. I had the light version which only saved one route but the full version saves loads.

I was out in a forest today with mud stuck to my maxxis tyres sliding over tree roots and rocks etc! Phew, hard going.
I have an app on my iPhone called motion x and it's a GPS tracker. Brilliant.
It tracks me on the bike, shows a map of my route, distance, average speed, top speed,altitude etc. Class app and at £0.59 a bargain to get. Grab it quick folks as it's on offer I think. I had the light version which only saved one route but the full version saves loads.

yes my mates got it and its v clever So are you a hardtail or fs

C2C runs pretty near to me. Some killer hills early on, 3 days you need to be able to do an easy 30 miles on the saddle on up and down roads and still breath, walk and talk at the end and the next day. Once you get past the North Pennines its actually pretty much all down hill to the coast on old railways. Sadly the first two days involve some muderous climbs in the Lakes and then again up and down and back up through the Pennines to Allenheads and on to the top above Stanhope. Nice cafe at Park Head. Then down the Waskerley. Smooth.

Good luck, wear a lid and make sure you use chamois gel or a banana :)

Reply to Coast to Coast in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, Just had the bathroom floor tiled - well almost , the builder walked off after a...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
J
Hi guys. just Started up my own business last year so very very new to everything and was just...
Replies
Views
J.harvey tiling
J
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Coast to Coast
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.