Discuss coloured glass in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Kilty, Why do you have to show stuff like this, its temptation on a plate, or rather on a wall. Next house I buy Im going to have a crazy kitchen, trust me your going to need sunglasses!

Lynn

I know... :( I'm getting seriously bored with my kitchen... and that's got (gently)cerise pink and sunshine yellow painted walls! Safe tiles that were there when we moved in... I feel like a spoilt pratt talking like this..

U

user123

I'm scared:yikes:

:lol: why - because of the colours? It looks ok, really, just sunny, it's quite a dark kitchen, with light pine and dark green granite effect worktops, the tiles are cream with different coloured fruit with that kind of pink and green and yellow that's used.. :lol: sounds terrible, I know, but honestly, it looks ok. Need repainting though, hasn't been touched for ten years, wanna come over and help out? The units and tiles were in there, Persimmon choices, not unpleasant but not snazzy either, I want snazzy! :)

J

jay

:lol: why - because of the colours? It looks ok, really, just sunny, it's quite a dark kitchen, with light pine and dark green granite effect worktops, the tiles are cream with different coloured fruit with that kind of pink and green and yellow that's used.. :lol: sounds terrible, I know, but honestly, it looks ok. Need repainting though, hasn't been touched for ten years, wanna come over and help out? The units and tiles were in there, Persimmon choices, not unpleasant but not snazzy either, I want snazzy! :)
yeah right whatever rocks ya boat
might need pics (weres my sunnies)
put the kettle on then:lol::lol:

Reply to coloured glass in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
...bit of a who dunnit but feel I've been shafted royal style on this one. Working for a joiner...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
E
Hi all, I am a newbie and diyer. We are retiling the bathroom in our new house but are having...
Replies
Views
elaine17
E
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
S
Sent a customer down to the local Tile Giant to look at their Splashbacks, 600mm x 750mm...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
D
Hi All My Mrs has picked out some glass wall tiles, which in the shop looked opaque on the demo...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

kilty55

Arms
TF
edinburgh

Thread Information

Title
coloured glass
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.