Discuss Creating Smooth Gradient Where Wall Has Been Removed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
@widler, just to clarify, you'd recommend breaking up the ridge and a little of the asphalt either side then screeding flat?
I would thomas.
If you can't slc all the low room because of hight issues , id take the new screed out,take the high sided asphalt back a foot or so, then it will level out better.

Disclaimer :- this is just my opinion from looking at photos, please don't sue me ;)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Creating Smooth Gradient Where Wall Has Been Removed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi We've knocked through our kitchen and dining room and taken up old stone/porcelain tiles in...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for some advice.... A returning client has came to me in a bit of a dilemma and...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L
T
Hi all. First time poster here so thanks in advance for any help you can give and apologies if...
Replies
Views
D
Hi All, I've not been able to find a conclusive answer to this one after trailing the interweb...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB