Discuss Customer From Hell in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

martin1c

TF
Arms
Cheshire
Been reading this thread for the last half hour and really feel for you Phil. Regardless of what has happened or how this will end please don't forget that you are an extremely talented tiler with many years of experience, praise and respect from fellow tilers. It sounds to me like you've been unfortunate enough to meet a particularly nasty individual but the one thing you started with and will still have at the end of this process is your dignity. Sadly the lady you were working for never had any to begin with.

Good luck and I hope it all works out for you because you deserve it.

Reply to Customer From Hell in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Customer From Hell
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Canada Tile Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond