Discuss Cutting 10mm 60x60 polished porcelain floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

dont worry phil, i am pulling there leg.....lol

like you said, each to there own. they are good but they aint for me, i know i wouldnt like the pulling action. and i dont like the obscured view of the line. thats why i got rid of my montolits'...great cutters but i prefer rubi for that reason.

rubi for me ;0) anyway, if there're good enough for phil hobson, deano, tj, pjc, doug, etc then there certainly good enough for me ;0)

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

dont worry phil, i am pulling there leg.....lol

like you said, each to there own. they are good but they aint for me, i know i wouldnt like the pulling action. and i dont like the obscured view of the line. thats why i got rid of my montolits'...great cutters but i prefer rubi for that reason.

rubi for me ;0) anyway, if there're good enough for phil hobson, deano, tj, pjc, doug, etc then there certainly good enough for me ;0)

Thank you Ed, you had me worried for a while there mate. I know all these cutters are top notch, and the banter is just a bit of fun:thumbsup:

Reply to Cutting 10mm 60x60 polished porcelain floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB