Discuss Cutting 10mm 60x60 polished porcelain floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

S

sanorton

If your cutting polished porcelain wet a cpc2 rubi blade is the way forward because it is slightly thinner than any other blade so more presice but why not cut dry a tx700n will cut slithers 18mm wide with a good edge, more than good enough

Thanks. Sounds like I might need a different cutter then....

I assume I could hire a tx700n from somewhere??

I'm a DIYer, so dont need to invest in buying one!!

Are they easy to use??

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Cutting 10mm 60x60 polished porcelain floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB