Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Desert Island in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

So your marooned on a desert Island, you are 5000 miles from anywhere and you can pick three things to take with you.

You cant choose family because in this scenario they are all safe and well at home. You cant take the easy way out and say "a mobile phone with two batteries" either. The island has enough fresh water and food to support you forever and there are no cannibals. You do not have matches, a torch or clothing apart from what you are wearing and you have no electrical device's at all.

Answers please...................

:thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
No sorry Dan you can have your guitar but no spare strings, Suntan lotion is not sustainable really because it runs out. You have one accepted answer.

:builder2:

Yeah but without strings my guitar isn't either!

I'llplay softly for as long as I can and then learn some bear grylls style guitar-string-made-out-of-bamboo style skills with all my time there.

Do we have to press buttons like on lost mate?

If I can't take the guitar now, I'll just take the one way ticket then thanks. PM me the flight details, don't want anybody else on this Island with me. ;)

D

diamondtiling

Pfffff, who says??? It's my desert island life, I can take what I want!! :prrr: :lol: My magnifying glass is a pretty one, silver embossed frame, that makes it different!! :hurray:

I am the judge and its two yes's, you need to think of another.

I am now seeing two screens and I know for a fact that I only have one?
Perhaps I am seeing a ghost screen? Spooky?

Night night folks.

:thumbsup:

D

david campbell

a solar owered radio-(don't say you can't get one beacuse some sadcase somewhere will have invented it)

a spade-(just incase someone else disturbs my peace and quiet on this island) i can smack them across the head then bury the swine

a boat-just in case i start to mad with the silence and decide to go home(and smack people over the head with the spade and bury them for not looking for me)

Reply to Desert Island in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
If you've been on any of the Goldtrowel Tiling Courses then please leave feedback and reviews in...
Replies
Views
M
A welshman is shipwrecked on a desert island, with only a dog and a sheep as the sole survivors...
Replies
Views
T
Hello I’ve been setting tile for 35 years, however I’m now retired and moved from Wisconsin to...
Replies
Views
Topshop
T
hi all i would appreciate opinions on a job that i thought was going to be a nice bathroom to...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
O
Grab yourself a great cutter and help the RNLI in one go!!! Rubi TS40 in good working order...
Replies
Views
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Desert Island
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.