Discuss Dewalt D24000 Latest model 240v in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
D24000 | Dewalt Wet Tile Saw 110v | My-Tool-Shed

Good deal , cheaper that tradetiler... hope it is the latest model :):):)
i emailed dave at tradetiler,it was around £780 with vat.
i very very nearly bought the brutus one,but i read a few things on here and emailed gamma(cheers for the imput mate) and did a u turn.
tell you what though,everywhere i looked the brutus was over £500 apart from topps,£399,robbing gits

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Dewalt D24000 Latest model 240v in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
Hi everyone im new to the forum i have my d24000 for sale 2/3 years old real light use as i...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Q
A customer asked me to lay a run of travertine window sill tiles with a half bullnose to match...
Replies
Views
L
Guys currently considering selling my dewalt d24000 wet saw 110V Couple years old now with good...
Replies
Views
LHowellCeramics
L
Hi all, Well the D24000 saga continues. Have been having real issues with setting up the...
Replies
Views
Limited time offer. I bought a 110v DeWalt D24000 back in March. I've only felt the need to use...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB