Guest viewing is limited

Discuss DeWALT D24000 Wet Saw 2 x Dewalt Premium porcelain blades Included in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

The best blade seems to be the Montolit from Tradetiler but sit down when you see the price
TradeTiler.Ltd Montolit Diamond Wheels

I use the Montolit 250mm 25mm bore on my sigma cutter.
I pay around £120 ish plus vat but it lasts forever, I changed it a year ago and its still as good as new after very heavy usage. I would not really want to use anything else, I tried a cheap £50 version but it was very inferior.

:thumbsup:

S

simhopper

Just athought before you condem the dewalt blade...Check the machine is cutting square..an out of square guide or rail system will cause the follow edge of a blade to chip as it comes through the cut..so worth checking before you do anything else..:thumbsup:

Was checked when it came out the box and cuts square from new

Have another porcelain job in the new year so will be trying it again before i purchase a new blade, Till then i will use the Fein to finish the edges!

Reply to DeWALT D24000 Wet Saw 2 x Dewalt Premium porcelain blades Included in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I bought a (let's say) DIY wet saw for a few projects around the house (they may include...
Replies
Views
Hello lads It was just over 3 years that I have been using my Dewalt tile saw when it got...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am looking to purchase a new wet cutter and after reading the forum it seems the RUBI...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
Hi All, I urgently need some advice and not sure where to turn. We are having some major...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
DeWALT D24000 Wet Saw 2 x Dewalt Premium porcelain blades Included
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.