Guest viewing is limited

Discuss DeWALT D24000 Wet Saw 2 x Dewalt Premium porcelain blades Included in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob Z

15% mate...soon to be 17.5%:thumbsdown:

Neale

17.5% HFS! :yikes: For my state (Virginia), sales tax is 5%. At the worst, sales tax is something like 9% in California. We only pay sales tax to the state in which we live.

One good thing so far is that internet sales are without sales tax unless the retailer has a physical presence in the state. All the states say you must voluntarily remit sales tax to them for out-of-state purchases, but you can guess how many people do that.:lol:

H

hillhead

Neale

17.5% HFS! :yikes: For my state (Virginia), sales tax is 5%. At the worst, sales tax is something like 9% in California. We only pay sales tax to the state in which we live.

One good thing so far is that internet sales are without sales tax unless the retailer has a physical presence in the state. All the states say you must voluntarily remit sales tax to them for out-of-state purchases, but you can guess how many people do that.:lol:
wow.thats good figures Rob.we get ripped off in this county all the time.taxed heavily on fuel.houses.income.purchases and just about everything you can think of.

D

DHTiling

Mine was the DW250n...different saw really....the Rubi is a cracking saw in it's own right...it's just i do some bespoke work and the dewalt is a lot better for that...

Also..the monty blade is amazing....had to trim some tumbled travertine to day...need about 7mm trimming off to fit...the monty and dewalt combined cut it and left a nice 5mm slither in one peice....not many blades/saws can do that with tumbled stone....so i am really pleased with it...cuts very very fast with the monty blade installed...

When i have time to do a comparison with the dewalt blade i will see what the difference in cutting speed is...and quality...so far very good.:thumbsup:

Reply to DeWALT D24000 Wet Saw 2 x Dewalt Premium porcelain blades Included in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I bought a (let's say) DIY wet saw for a few projects around the house (they may include...
Replies
Views
Hello lads It was just over 3 years that I have been using my Dewalt tile saw when it got...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am looking to purchase a new wet cutter and after reading the forum it seems the RUBI...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
Hi All, I urgently need some advice and not sure where to turn. We are having some major...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
DeWALT D24000 Wet Saw 2 x Dewalt Premium porcelain blades Included
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.