Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Diamond hole cutters , ATS. in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

M

m3fitter

These are bread and butter items for us, these bits run our business. They are the everyday small item selling in volume that keeps cash flow ticking over. We make a decent margin but there's no need to put too much on them - they are inexpensive bits. Problems only start when you're selling inexpensive bits as expensive bits.

The idea of our pricing is we will shift large volume and have a quick turnaround. The items are small, don't need much handling or storage. Also the variety of stock we offer allows us to offer these prices.

Our ethos when we started ATS Diamond Tools was value for money. That doesn't necessarily mean cheap, just good value for money. Some things do turn out cheap as a result of this.

If I can come up with some new ideas along the way then that's also a helpful and a bit of fun.

It also beats spending 8 hours on your hands an knees grouting:smilewinkgrin:

I'm also not looking to be the next Richard Branson or Alan Sugar, just looking for an easy life.

but i needed a hand on Wednesday to grout 80 metres of mosaics !! ( lightweight ;-) )

C

Concrete guy

C

Concrete guy

Thanks mate, do you know where i can get bosch gtr30 ones at competitive prices?

It's not something I'm aware of anyone other than the manufacturer making.

It does cost quite a bit to engineer and has to be very well balanced to spin at the rate it does. We did consider these bits, but after pricing them up, although we could produce for less than the manufacturer it wasn't as cheap as it needed to be to attract people away from the branded product.

Sorry I can't help with that one.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Am I missing a trick here do you charge for mitring , I usually just include it in the m2 even if their is quite a bit of it !

In a word - YES, it's not every tiler that will do mitres, some don't even bother putting trim on. It's a skill and customers should pay extra if they want that level of finish.

Offer them the trim and tell them say for an extra £40 you will mitre round the window. If you can show them examples of your mitres they may well take the bait.

Reply to Diamond hole cutters , ATS. in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

H
I'm about to start my bathroom walls and will have to cut the usual holes for rad pipes, shower...
Replies
Views
HardTarget
H
You can find DNA blades for Tile Cutters at a very reasonable price from ************** 180mm...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H
D
Exited to report we are relaunching our box set change. What's new and why the change? We only...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
Do you need to drill holes in very hard porcelain tiles? Do you want to do it with ease, using...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
D
Big shout out to Steve at Reed Harris Reed Harris have been stocking the range for the last...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Diamond hole cutters , ATS.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 23 26.1%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 30.7%