Discuss Diamond Training Group (Now Closed) in the Tiling Course Feedback area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

The High Court that hears the bankruptcy cases always list them in the London Gazette plus 3 other papers that are published from where the bankrupt person is known to live or trade.
All the banks have people that check the gazette daily and then cross reference the names and details with their account information.
If they find that you have an account with them then its instantly frozen.

The banks have a duty to do this because once an order of bankruptcy has been issued and somehow the person manages to withdraw loads of cash from a secret bank account then that bank has to answer to the official receiver.

Big Bro is watching.

C

charliejamesuk

I spoke with the liquidators 'Thornton Rose' the other day who have informed me that Essex Tiling has no assets that can be used to refund people like me. I have requested this in writing from them as this is what my Credit Card Company are requesting. Once I pass this confirmation back to the Credit Card peeps I should get the refund.

Anyone who needs to contact them the chap in charge of the case is Imran - 0208 4189333.

I'll keep you all posted.

Reply to Diamond Training Group (Now Closed) in the Tiling Course Feedback area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I am a self employed roof tiler by trade of over 11 years looking to becoming a wall/floor...
Replies
Views
Hi This is my 1st post in the forum. I have been a tiler for 13 years. I have started my own...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all!! I'm new to this so please bear with me. I've been threatening to move into tiling for...
Replies
Views
R
just a heads up to any one wanting to get a tiling qualification. first off i have a c&g...
Replies
Views
rich83
R

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Diamond Training Group (Now Closed)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tiling Course Feedback
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the Tiling Courses category on TilersForums.com. Find your local tiling course and tiling training providers colleges and schools right across the UK on our UK tiling forum.