Discuss Do you take a deposit? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

Yet another thread you're causing grief in, what's the problem this time? How on earth have you managed to read Deanos post in an offensive way?????

By replying to this I'd be accused of causing more grief. Tell me though bri, why do you feel the need to get involved?? Beano continually post quotes me and I read his posts as being slightly knobby. He does have a history of this type of behaviour though.

I

Ian

By replying to this I'd be accused of causing more grief. Tell me though bri, why do you feel the need to get involved?? Beano continually post quotes me and I read his posts as being slightly knobby. He does have a history of this type of behaviour though.

Why do I feel the need to get involved? Coz it's my job, if you and others were left to say what you liked the place would be a shambles. Yes it's not just you but, you're not exactly making modding easy at the mo.

J

jonnyc

whats the matter charlie.
i took in the thread last night and tried to understand where you are coming from.
but frankly you are not contributing anything positive.
you are being confrontionable.
you are not doing yourself any favours at all .
i said last night that i think we are unique in this country having such a diverce soursce of tiling pros and that we can all learn from each other .
i am learning nothing from you right now!

C

charlie1

whats the matter charlie.
i took in the thread last night and tried to understand where you are coming from.
but frankly you are not contributing anything positive.
you are being confrontionable.
you are not doing yourself any favours at all .
i said last night that i think we are unique in this country having such a diverce soursce of tiling pros and that we can all learn from each other .
i am learning nothing from you right now!

Whats the matter, Beano has continually insulted me on this forum, that is a fact! Nothing at all is wrong with me, seriously! Hey, I tell you another thing, I don't expect anyone on here to back me up against beano, this is his own little world where he feels big but hey ho, that's just where the once great TF has devolved.

T

The D

Whats the matter, Beano has continually insulted me on this forum, that is a fact! Nothing at all is wrong with me, seriously! Hey, I tell you another thing, I don't expect anyone on here to back me up against beano, this is his own little world where he feels big but hey ho, that's just where the once great TF has devolved.
show me a post of mine where i have insulted you?

I

Ian

If you (or anyone else for that matter), thinks they're getting grief or being insulted then report it. There is no favoritism on here I can assure you of that, everyone gets treated in the same manner and Deano can vouch for that. There are going to be fall outs but, just calling someone insulting names isn't really constructive or going to help resolve anything.

J

jonnyc

ok charlie i am not going to add anything more.
you are clearly a man in demand and on a mission and on your uppers.
good on you and best of luck .
you say you want to be taking on other tilers and with your self assurance you will live or die in a commercial world.
I set out to achieve what you want now twenty five years ago and was flying my tilers out to caribean and all over the world and paying them big money as well as myself after just six years from start up , but i think i achieved this because i was always wanting to learn and i never thought i knew everything

I have tried to supply route quite a few times, and quite a few times I have had customers chose the "SALE" tile that I get bog all discount on. So I have picked up and delivered tiles for naff all.
It happened a few times......and I gave up. Maybe I should try again? But then again?
yep thats happened to me a few times also,at topps

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Well its a new thing ! ,last 4 months for me to take deposits but i had a succession well, two jobs who placed orders of over £10,000 pounds then tried to cancel, the first lot we sent there dosh -straight back after they threatened legal action and i shipt myself lol, as i already heve a problem in that department ,then i stood my ground with the next lot who were bloody solicitors , and they gave in and we did the job and got payed straight away and became good friends lol.......

Reply to Do you take a deposit? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wondering what, as a tiler, you would expect to do when you go to a job. Do you prepare...
Replies
Views
Hello one and all, I have a 240m2 floor tiling job to price, including a tile upstand edged with...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Our tiler has done a really amazing job with our kitchen flooring, but has used a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB