Discuss Does anybody have any opinion about localtraders com ???? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I too signed up a couple of years ago-guy on the phone promised all sorts cost about £120 for the year which I didn't think was too bad but never had 1 call which was appalling imo then just before the year was up,automatically took a payment from my account without permission or a letter of reminder. I was really annoyed and phoned and complained and was told by the lady that I should have read the terms and conditions and as a gesture of goodwill they would upgrade my subscription to go on their website as well.Still had no calls. Stay clear of these people a big waste of money-cant believe they are still in business.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Does anybody have any opinion about localtraders com ???? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
Tamworth based Instarmac Group plc are delighted to have been officially named as a ‘Great Place...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
Big thanks to The Wetroom Store for sponsoring the forum and keeping it free to use for all the...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB