UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss dunlop flexible rapid set failures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Marekcygan

Hi mate

I can not believe that much experienced tiler would do such an error.

Recently we used mapei super flexible .

This same story tiles just coming up , the adhesive after three days is still wet , we have used their adhesive in past and all was fine but this time it looks like they put their normal adhesive in super flexible pack or something like this but for sure it is adhesive fault, mayby bad proportion during manufacturing.

T

Tyson Tiling

floor is about 106m2......600x600 porcelain.......the client is a total mare so alot of cost will involve kitchen being taken out as he is not likely to allow me to chop back to kickboards..same goes for all skirtings/architraves....this is the whole of ground floor bar 3 rooms...i was trying to do the right thing by the actual builder who provides a good 60-70% of my work...all large prestigious luxury homes.....but now i have realised this could cost me my business i no longer see why i should take the blame.......if it is a fixing problem i will hold my hands up....but as never had this happend like this before i dont understand.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to dunlop flexible rapid set failures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, Will I be setting myself up to fail if I use the Dunlop CF-03 Flexible Fast Set Tile...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm about to lay some antique 6"x6"x 0.5" ceramic tiles, all clean and dry, onto...
Replies
Views
need eyes in the back of your head. Using Norcros NX standard set floor tile adhesive. After an...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.