Discuss Durabase CI Matting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stewart

Having used the two rolls of Dural CI that I got as a trial, I have to say I'm very impressed with it. The product is lighter and easier to handle compared to Ditra, and I really like the idea of the mesh on top for improved grip of the addy to the membrane. The end of the roll tends to curl up, but that's not a major problem. So once I've finished my last few rolls of Ditra, i'm a Dural convert.

Reply to Durabase CI Matting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm interested to know if anyone has used SLC over Durabase CI++. I know that Schulter advise...
Replies
Views
Hi All Snow day for me today so doing some research into a job thats coming up. It 30m2 with...
Replies
Views
DURAL decoupling mat DURABASE CI++ The quick multi-purpose decoupling mat with shear-stop action...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone and a happy new year to you all.......I'm just after a second opinion here regarding...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
B
Hello to all again, I am thinking of applying Durabase ci to my wall prior to fitting a single...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Durabase CI Matting
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.