Discuss Dusting Down The Tools in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hi Folks, VinceC here, just moved back to Blighty and, due to circumstances now looking to get back into fitting bathrooms, I found your forum (by trawling) and must give compliments on the level of info, the topics covered & what appears to be the genuine interest of the members.
Welcome to the forum Vince,

Thanks for the kind words about the forum. Really nice to hear every now and again.

Where have you moved from mate?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Dusting Down The Tools in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
E
So I'm having trouble with a customer relating to grout (Bal Micromax) I have tiled 70 sq...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J
D
Drilling a hole into a Belle bath. Fitting Victorian taps. Drill steel baths. Project fitting...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB