Discuss Earn your place in Heaven (Kent) in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

S

spoony

Ok,

So this isn't going to make you rich, but it may make you famous...

Had a tiler, removed the chancer (Adhesive between tiles? - https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/adhesive-between-tiles.85623/ ).....I now need a tiling hero to snatch my walls from defeat and drag them closer to victory.

One wall needs tanking and tiling (with niche) and the other 3 walls need a row of tiles and some trim. You might need to work around some of what's there, or if we need to remove and remediate that's ok too.

It will probably only take one of you pro's a few days and will really get me out of a bind!

Willing to pay handsomely in cash, biscuits and a choice of two different teas.

IMG_20180317_001250.jpg

S

spoony

Just wanted to say this really was a happy ending (not the kind some of you may be thinking of!).

My bathroom tiling is looking very smart now. @Simon Dale and his daughter not only finished it, but they corrected a number of areas which has made a huge difference.

I could tell immediately I had professional tilers.....and that was just by seeing the prep work. The cuts and trim are a world apart from the previous tradesman.

So a big thanks to all on here who provided advice and also for putting me in touch with Simon.

Whilst it may seem convenient to have a single person do everything, it isn't if you end up with a jack of all trades doing a below standard job!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Earn your place in Heaven (Kent) in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, new here and I need some desperate help. Recently got my dad to tile my kitchen...
Replies
Views
delurks Hi, My late mother did an 'interesting' tiling job, and I now want to make it look a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having my bathroom renovated and would really appreciate some advice as I've heard/read...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I normally post over in diynot for general DIY but wrt tiling over timber I need some...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
Hi We've knocked through our kitchen and dining room and taken up old stone/porcelain tiles in...
Replies
Views

Popular Tiling Jobs

Trending Tiling Work Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB