Discuss End of the Premiership season 2011 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Well last games played today.

How has your teams season turned out.. better or worse than expected.?

For me.. The Toon have had a great season imo and look forward to next years.. a few new players needed but we will see who they are going to be..

A win today against West brom should see us finish top half depending on the other results.. so all in all a good season..

what about you.?

S

Stewart

Man united have done me proud again (and won me a few quid too) though they did get a bit shaky towards the end. With the promise of a few new players next season and Liverpool playing much better, it looks like we're gonna have a cracking season next year, with quite a few teams fighting for the title. Think it will be tough game for the chapions league, but fingers crossed they nick the trophy for a well deserved double...

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Poole
As a Spurs fan, reasonably happy. 5th was a bit of a downer as wanted 3rd/4th...and were good enough to do it had we not let the wheels fall off after the Champions League exit (that run was a highlight as we got to the quarter finals and ARSEnal didnt!)

Reply to End of the Premiership season 2011 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

anyone enjoy watching the rugby..? where i live in Gloucester, we are fanatical about rugby...
Replies
Views
D
'King Kenny' Dalglish Sacked By Liverpool "After a careful and deliberative review of the...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
T
Ok the saga begins 2 years ago with a call from a client complaining about a crunching sound...
Replies
Views
D
What you might not know about enforcement in Scotland of bad debts. Case Outline: A scottish...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
A
great to see kenny getting the liverpool job on a permanent basis today. he's done a brilliant...
Replies
Views
diamondtiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
End of the Premiership season 2011
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.