Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Ever seen a ghost? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Adam Coates

Hi There,
there used to be a old local hospital called westcliff ( packmoor, Stoke On Trent) it shut down a long time ago. when I was younger I spent a bit off time knocking about in there. on this one occasion me and few frend were just talking and I could hear a scraping noise.I told the people (4 others)I was with and they thought I was joking. they stoped talking and they started to hear the same noise. then no word of lie a chair started moving across the floor it started realy slowly in one direction and then all of a sudden, turned and came stright at us . I have had loads of things happen to me but it would take ages to tell you them all.
but if this thread gets big I might type a few up.

thanks
adam

Last edited by a moderator:
D

diamondtiling

Hi There,
there used to be a old local hospital called westcliff ( packmoor, Stoke On Trent) it shut down a long time ago. when I was younger I spent a bit off time knocking about in there. on this one occasion me and few frend were just talking and I could hear a scraping noise.I told the people (4 others)I was with and they thought I was joking. they stoped talking and they started to hear the same noise. then no word of lie a chair started moving across the floor it started realy slowly in one direction and then all of a sudden, turned and came stright at us . I have had loads of things happen to me but it would take ages to tell you them all.
but if this thread gets big I might type a few up.

thanks
adam

Thats easy to explain, some other guys were already in there just waiting for some kids to turn up so that they could scare the bejasus out of them.
They probably had fishing line connected to the chair, done it myself with my mates in an old hostel in Crewe.

:thumbsup:

F

fipple

Interesting adam!....if thats what u saw m8,then thats what u experienced...i was of the understanding this thread was about whether youve seen a ghost...not whether we are deluded or wrong..lol...i think there are some sceptics amongst us:smilewinkgrin:...i to have heard things that dont match up at all...never seen anything..but definately heard an old mans cough downstairs in my in laws house and me and dawn we,re the only people there,she heard exactly the same...i mean how do we percieve reality..anything could be questioned,its when something odd happens that things stand out...ie...seeing chairs move and hearing disinbodied noises...i dont know how they occure or by what means...but ive been witness to some events,spoken to people that have no reason to lie..ive come to understand through certain knowledge that the dead are dead,so if its not deceased loved ones,then what?!....it wasnt until recently..(few hundred yrs) that we discovered that messages and wavelengths are carried in the ether...hence how you get telecommunication...tele-meaning...distant/far away...so when peopel say from the otherside" they are suggesting theres something in the invisible...i eman who knows for sure...but i dont think theres enough "fishing line" to explain all the events that have happened to people in the world:lol::thumbsup:

F

Fred

OK. On duty as a Police Officer. 3 AM. On L1, the area car for Kennington, SE1. I'm the radio op, Nick B is the driver. We have just left a Police section house where we had our food. The road was full of history, very old London town, tall brick walls, old childrens hospital etc.

We drove down the road to a 90 degree left turn, and we both said at the same time, ' see that bloke diving under the car on the bend!'

The old childrens hospital wall was over 15 feet high. Jumped out, I went left, Nick right, no person! A ghost................who knows.

Another road over the back we used to park up in the early morning for a nap. We always heard cries, like little kids in pain!

D

diamondtiling

OK. On duty as a Police Officer. 3 AM. On L1, the area car for Kennington, SE1. I'm the radio op, Nick B is the driver. We have just left a Police section house where we had our food. The road was full of history, very old London town, tall brick walls, old childrens hospital etc.

We drove down the road to a 90 degree left turn, and we both said at the same time, ' see that bloke diving under the car on the bend!'

The old childrens hospital wall was over 15 feet high. Jumped out, I went left, Nick right, no person! A ghost................who knows.

Another road over the back we used to park up in the early morning for a nap. We always heard cries, like little kids in pain!

Foxes?

D

DHTiling

funny-dog-pictures-ghost-cat.jpg

Reply to Ever seen a ghost? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Ever seen a ghost?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.