Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Ever seen a ghost? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Macten,....

could be, could be, never seen a ghost but perceived presences, but as I believe that the soul exists before the body, (I too believe in reincarnation and have very distinct memories of a previous, totally unglamourous, by the way,:smilewinkgrin:, life), I would dispute your soul and energy theory.
Life itself, the energy of life turns a combination of body parts into a living body, that helps sustain itself and is sustained by both life force, body chemistry and the outer in put of food energy, air etc..., however, the miracles of birth and death, depend on the energy of life itself, entering or leaving a body.

As said, fun finding out what's right and what not... considering the amount of to us 'extrasensory' perception goes on in the animal world where neither spiritual nor scientific ego exists, I am sure there are perceptive abilities within us we have not fully been able to tab into yet, and probably never will. I would be afraid to state categorically that something does or does not exist, the neigh-sayers to me are just the other side of the coin of the spiritual ego yeah sayers, truth is that we don't know, science does no more have all the answers (as all scinece is limited to our understanding so far) than the most enlightened soul has.

Out of ordinary experiences happen, why should they be denied any more than believed? Some have explanations, some don't, and it is only when we witness something personally we understand. Until then curiosity is the only way to keep a mind open, not gullible, but open. Three times in my life I had the same spontaneous experience, which I now recognize that it means someone close to me has died. Each time it was a visual sensation in my own home, and each time the death came completely unexpected. I cannot for the life of me find a scientific explanation, I passed my physics A level with distinction and it was, along with art my favourite subject, I am a researcher at heart, so what joy it is to experience something so unexplainable.

Last edited by a moderator:

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
Can any one prove for a FACT that ghosts do or do not exist? NO

If you can prove thy dont exist or prove for a fact that there is no god You are wasted as a tiler and should be out earning miwwwwwions.

People believing in god is no different too people believing in the big bang. They ar both hard too believe. On one hand you have a bloke who made us all and the world etc in 7 days.

Or

Some how this big explosion happened and it some how made millions off differnt species o yeah and we evolved from monkeys....... So why arnt monkeys still evolving?

Except for one belief means you die and are erased from everything. And the other means that you die But go some where else. I know that with no Factfull proof for eitther sides id rather believe.:smilewinkgrin:

We didn't evolve from monkeys, we share common ancestories that's all.
Evolution never stops, everything is evolving.
We have more and more scientific proof supporting the big bang theory.
To me the big bang is a much easier concept than a devine creator.
The onus of proof providing is on the believers, not me!!

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
Macten,....

could be, could be, never seen a ghost but perceived presences, but as I believe that the soul exists before the body, (I too believe in reincarnation and have very distinct memories of a previous, totally unglamourous, by the way,:smilewinkgrin:, life), I would dispute your soul and energy theory.

How does that work then? Are animals included, lower forms of life? Do virus' have souls? Let's just deal with humans.
Where were all the souls before the earth existed? Where will they go when the earth is destroyed? Will they continue to exist and be sentient, to interact in soul-land? Then why come into bodies at all? And then what if the ratio of bodies-to-souls is off, say more souls than bodies? Do the souls just hang out in soul-land waiting for a new body to inhabit? Or what if there are more bodies than souls as our population expands? Are new souls born? Or are there some people who are just automatons - functioning robots without souls at all? Could we tell the automatons apart from the real people?

U

user123

How does that work then? Are animals included, lower forms of life? Do virus' have souls? Let's just deal with humans.
Where were all the souls before the earth existed? Where will they go when the earth is destroyed? Will they continue to exist and be sentient, to interact in soul-land? Then why come into bodies at all? And then what if the ratio of bodies-to-souls is off, say more souls than bodies? Do the souls just hang out in soul-land waiting for a new body to inhabit? Or what if there are more bodies than souls as our population expands? Are new souls born? Or are there some people who are just automatons - functioning robots without souls at all? Could we tell the automatons apart from the real people?

:lol: I'll let you know when I have all the answers....:lol: you just entered into my own questioning mind, welcome to my world...:welcome:

D

diamondtiling

Most people that pass comments on about ghosts, gods and creation do so without any knowledge of what they are talking about apart from what they may have been taught at school or by their parents or what their friends may tell them down the pub. If you take the time to go and read some of the thousands of books out there or on the internet then at some point you will be able to stand your ground in a debate using the knowledge you will have learned.
I could never believe in one of the thousands of man made up gods, my thinking would always take me along the evolution route because there is far far more proof than you could ever read in a bible.

:thumbsup:

Reply to Ever seen a ghost? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Ever seen a ghost?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.