Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Ever seen a ghost? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

united

I didn't believe in anything like this till Sunday last week, I was working in a big 3 story Victorian house which was empty apart from me. I was cutting some tiles down in the garage when I heard a cough, thinking it was the lad I was working for I shouted up to let him know I was in the garage... No reply, so I went up to the kitchen (where I was working) and there was nobody there, I checked outside to see if the car was there and it wasn't :yikes:

Anyway I thought I must just be hearing things so I went back down to continue working, as I was measuring up a few cuts the room went freezing cold and I felt like someone was next to me :yikes:

I have never had that feeling before and it really got to me.

I'm working in the same house again next week :mad2:

D

diamondtiling

I didn't believe in anything like this till Sunday last week, I was working in a big 3 story Victorian house which was empty apart from me. I was cutting some tiles down in the garage when I heard a cough, thinking it was the lad I was working for I shouted up to let him know I was in the garage... No reply, so I went up to the kitchen (where I was working) and there was nobody there, I checked outside to see if the car was there and it wasn't :yikes:

Anyway I thought I must just be hearing things so I went back down to continue working, as I was measuring up a few cuts the room went freezing cold and I felt like someone was next to me :yikes:

<-----------Mark. :lol:

P

paulyoung666

Does this include poltergeists..?

I can tell you some stuff that no one can explain..

... so can i , i used to work down Seal Sands , a few of the local lads will know where i mean , i was working nightshift and went for my bait , i finished my meal and put my plate to be washed in the kitchen on the worktop , no one went in or out of that kitchen yet the plate ended up on the floor smashed :yikes:

D

diamondtiling

... so can i , i used to work down Seal Sands , a few of the local lads will know where i mean , i was working nightshift and went for my bait , i finished my meal and put my plate to be washed in the kitchen on the worktop , no one went in or out of that kitchen yet the plate ended up on the floor smashed :yikes:

Slippery surface? The table was on the pee? its always a plate or a flying cup.

:lol:

A

Aston

There is no spirit world and no afterlife, only the here and now. live every day like it might be your last, you only get one chance.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

if you can prove that, i'll accept that :thumbsup: but seeing that you cant, i'll continue to believe that your energy does take on a new entity...energy cant be destroyed, only reformed....:thumbsup:

i say this, give me 2 people,,,,both have all the money in the world, all the health in the world, all the success in the world.....one believes in another leve/lifel, the other believes this is all there is

question....who i the more fulfilled????

so what i am saying is, why not believe there is a better place, for all we know there might and you'll end up being alot happier with your life in general.....works for me and costs me nothing.

i think with a free mind always...

D

diamondtiling

if you can prove that, i'll accept that :thumbsup: but seeing that you cant, i'll continue to believe that your energy does take on a new entity...energy cant be destroyed, only reformed....:thumbsup:

i say this, give me 2 people,,,,both have all the money in the world, all the health in the world, all the success in the world.....one believes in another leve/lifel, the other believes this is all there is

question....who i the more fulfilled????

so what i am saying is, why not believe there is a better place, for all we know there might and you'll end up being alot happier with your life in general.....works for me and costs me nothing.

i think with a free mind always...

Sorry Ed I could never ever go down that road mate, its an easy way of accepting things but not for me. There are over 10,000 man made Gods in this world, all the inventions of people with power

:thumbsup:

nybor62

TF
rotherham

boo he,s behind you:yikes:

Reply to Ever seen a ghost? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Ever seen a ghost?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.