UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Exposed edges of tiles slightly visible after grouting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Y

Yaglaser

Thanks for your replies. Please see attached photo:
DSCN0088.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
N

newlineuk

After grouting, the tiler that tiled my bathroom left the edges of some tiles slightly exposed (adjacent to the glazed surface), including in the area of the shower/bath. (To be fair, this was probably due to some areas of the wall being uneven.) What I would like to know is: could water penetrate the tiles to an extent that could be damaging?

Did the tiler grout or did you do it yourself. Or did I just read it in a different manner to everybody else... :whistling:

Reply to Exposed edges of tiles slightly visible after grouting in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.