Discuss Extended Holiday....... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Paulyboy

Hello all,

Just returned from a winter season snowboarding.....(always wanted to do it, and at 42, thought now or never!!),and returned to find it very quiet on the work front.....went away in December after one of the busiest years i have had in a longtime, and in my area (S.E.Kent) it seems to be all but dead!!.....I have always had the luxury of not having to travel bundles of miles for work, mainly up to London and home counties, but am now considering taking on work further afield.

Have any of you chaps noticed anything similar in your areas?. I have not had to advertise too much over the years, and i have always found the "yellow pages" to be a waste of money, so would appreciate any advice you chaps could offer!

P

Paulyboy

Yeah, i was getting a fair bit through cards and recommendations, and through referrals from my local suppliers, but being out of the picture for so long, seems to have put me at a disadvantage!!.....I really dont mind travelling, and will happily stay in digs, if i could find a decent run of work away somewhere further afield....Oh well, i am sure things will pick up soon:smilewinkgrin:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Extended Holiday....... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

N
Hi there, We have what we think is limstone flooring, with underfloor heating in a some...
Replies
Views
Although I've been a member for a little while I have just started reading through different...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
M
Hi everyone, ill get straight to the point, im 29 and currently in full time employment as an...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Hi Chaps, So I have started my first ever tiling job. I had a porch built a year or so ago...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB