Discuss Fantastic customers really make a job in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Really lucky at the moment. Fitting a wet room for a lovely couple and me and the man of the house have a good laugh every day. Tonights discussion was all centred around position of toilet in relation to the wet area. I fetched the toilet and placed it into the bathroom and showed there is ample room to do the business. He then proceeded to snap this photo and show his other half who is at work. Priceless!!!

2uqe2y5e.jpg

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
What a bum job!!!
I'm also on a job with lovely couple. He brings me back sandwiches from "pret a manger" and also made me a smoked salmon toastie other day! wicked!!

Haha Stevo you must have strayed down into Hale Barnes or Alderley Edge, there's no way you'd have got that in Stockport :lol:

Really lucky at the moment. Fitting a wet room for a lovely couple and me and the man of the house have a good laugh every day. Tonights discussion was all centred around position of toilet in relation to the wet area. I fetched the toilet and placed it into the bathroom and showed there is ample room to do the business. He then proceeded to snap this photo and show his other half who is at work. Priceless!!!

2uqe2y5e.jpg

Think your customer is taking the ****, or about to **** on you.:lol:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Had one today,had to go and finish around a window on a bathroom I finished months ago,they were waiting to have one fitted.
I'd been paid already so he asked how much dosh I want,I told him I'd already been paid,when I was going he gave me £150, he wouldn't take it back,no matter what I said "no,you came back in your own time and did a great job "
So I went for a pint :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Fantastic customers really make a job in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi, Running a small bathroom job for a customer. Customer really wants to use a particular...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering roughly what proportion of a pro tillers work is taking out old tiles and...
Replies
Views
Q
What funny/ embarrassing (for you or customer) stories have any of you guys & girls got when on...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, please can you help me on this, I think I have a tradesman done a bad wall tile job on our...
Replies
Views
Tianqiang Situ
T
O
Having been fortunate enough to work alongside @GaryTheTiler and @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB