Discuss Is It A Bad Tiling Job? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tianqiang Situ

I have checked with Porcelanosa, they confirmed to me that all the tile sizes are correct, email reply as bellow, can we say this is not the tile sizing issue now?

Hi Mr,

Many Thanks for sending the photos to me. Looking at the pictures, the tiles are all the correct size. This is a installation error. You can clearly see on the photos that the tiles have not been aligned properly as in some places the grout joint is smaller than in others, it appears the installer has not used the correct size tile spacers either. You can also see in the photos that the tiles have not been cut and finished correctly when meeting the ceiling as you can see where more filler has been needed.

I suggest you go back to your installer regarding this, as there is not a problem with the tiles, the problem lies with the installation.

Kindest Regards,

Sales Advisor

Porcelanosa (Western) Limited

Lysander Road

Cribbs Causeway

Westbury-on-Trym

Bristol

BS10 7TY

Tel - 01179597151

Fax - 01179597155

Please click on the links below to see our factory websites

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Is It A Bad Tiling Job? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

DIY Tiling; Advice for DIY Tilers So long story short, I have just purchased my first house and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope everyone is well. I'm after some advice please. I'm currently having my bathroom tiled...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I had a very unprofessional tiler who did a lot of errors and left my bathroom...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB