Discuss Feed And Return Pipes Under Kitchen Cabinets in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

N

Neil_B

I have come up with an alternative, which would be preferable? The new feed and return go to the location of the airing cupboard on the 1st floor.
Kitchen Area (Screed and UFH Radius).jpg

You will probably get a slightly quicker warm up time and slightly more even heat from the second pattern. How far are you running back to the manifold? at 112M you're beginning to push the length of circuit, if it's a short run you should be fine but if it's too much then you are going to start seeing the return temperatures drop. All the more reason the second design would be better.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Feed And Return Pipes Under Kitchen Cabinets in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views
D
Hello, my introduction and screed issues thread has probably run its course now that I have...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all. My first floating floor to tile so seeking advice as read quite a few threads where some...
Replies
Views
baht'at
B
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F

Underfloor Heating Trending Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB