Discuss Feeling ill ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

[h=5]A man goes into the doctor’s feeling a bit ill
[/h][h=5]The doctor checks him over and says, 'Sorry, I have some bad news.

You have Yellow 24, a really nasty virus.

It's called Yellow 24 because it turns your blood yellow

and you usually only have 24 hours to live.

There's no known cure so just go home and enjoy your final precious moments on earth.'

So the man trudges home to his wife and breaks the news.

Very upset, she asks him to go to the bingo with her that evening as he's never been there with her before..

They arrive at the bingo and with his first card he gets four corners and wins £35.

Then, with the same card, he gets a line and wins £320.

Then he gets the full house and wins £1000.

Then the National Game comes up and he wins that too getting £380,000.

The bingo-caller gets him up on stage and says, 'Mate, I've been here 20 years and I've never seen anyone win four corners, a line, the full-house and the national game on the same card. You must be the luckiest man on Earth!'

'Lucky?' he screamed. 'Lucky? I'll have you know I've got Yellow 24 ...'

'For crying out loud, mate,' says the bingo-caller. 'You've won the raffle as well!’
[/h]

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Feeling ill ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

On my way to measure a job last night when the wife phones me crying, what's up I ask her in a...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
M
I've just completed a 15 m2 toilet walls and 3 m2 mosaic floor. As you walk into the room the...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
S
my apprentice is the least talkative kid i have ever trained , you cant get 2 words out of him...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB