UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Fekins saftey tip of the day... watch what your doing with a Stanley knife :) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

muffinman

1st thing you should do elevate the hand to stem the bleeding ,if its ****ing out bigtime get a towel or some think like that and press on the cut hard to stem the flow and shout ( helpppppppppppppppppppppp) lol , good job you guys were not picking ya noise , then you would have been in a right mess lol

when doing a cuts to the floor ALWAYS make sure your leg is out off the way
when doing akward cuts to trim ect (REMEMBER THIS POST) keep fingers and thumbs out out the way

Hope you guys where ok in the end

someone need to start a first aid post

not all off the people who visit this forum will know first aid

Its nice to help

G

GazTech

Always concentrate on the job when working with sharp knives.......

here is Fekin preparing tea....lol
kapu_39.jpg

Reply to Fekins saftey tip of the day... watch what your doing with a Stanley knife :) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in the process of tiling with subways and just wanted some help with corners, if trim...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.