Search the forum,

Discuss Films and box sets recommendations? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

It's brilliant, im watching season 3 now thats just started..

Tin star is another good one..
Thinking about tin star . Been to the Canadian Rockies a few times I absolutely love it there , so I would watch it for that a good story would just be a bonus

L

LM

Thinking about tin star . Been to the Canadian Rockies a few times I absolutely love it there , so I would watch it for that a good story would just be a bonus
I love the idea of visiting there Jerry. I must keep you in mind for a few pointers if I’m ever lucky enough to getting round to doing so.

D

Dumbo

I love the idea of visiting there Jerry. I must keep you in mind for a few pointers if I’m ever lucky enough to getting round to doing so.
I've only been when it's minus stupid and thick in snow . Lake Louise and jasper . Spent a bit of time in banff and a day snowmobiling in golden . It's just a cool place with mainly cool people .

O

Old Mod

The best movie I’ve seen in a long while was last night, THE WARRIOR with Tom Hardy.
Absolutely brilliant film.
Has everything you could want from a movie, I know it’s old, but heaven knows how I missed first time around.
It’s a must see, especially if you like a little violence in your movies. :D
Outstanding performance from both Tom Hardy and Nick Nolte, Who I’ve not seen in a movie noticeably since Point Break, (the original)

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
It is a great film, but so is Point Break (the original)

Reply to Films and box sets recommendations? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen