Discuss finally getting some where in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

after endless phone calls to tilers and asking for buisness cards.i had a result with a local tile company and he told me and can come and help him on site next week for 3 days,ive had to take 3 days hoilday out of my full time job{van driver},ive had 6_8 months experiance,so hopefully this is a step on the ladder.any advise for me would be very handy cheers peeps

T

Time's Ran Out

Some people may refer to working on 'site' as a building project (bathroom or kitchen) rather than a contruction site. Hope your lucky and you get the experience you are after. Have you got insurance for workng in other peoples property.
As you can see it's not as straightforward as you'd hope - but these restrictions are there to protect you/the client/and the good name of our industry.

Reply to finally getting some where in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, We had our bathroom fully re-done approx 2 months ago. 1880's property, the previous...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
2 3
Replies
Views
C
Hi guys, just a little note to let you know my story. (Sorry if it bores you). I was in the...
2 3
Replies
Views
MW Smith Ceramics
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

py rookie

Arms
TF
torquay,devon
Business Name
paul the tiler

Thread Information

Title
finally getting some where
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.