Discuss Finish a job tomorrow . in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

finished the tiling today ,so just half-day grouting the floor tomorrow , then i have got to start prepping my next pool by acid washing and power washing it down ,taking delivery of the adhesive witch will be X7 this time with E90 liquid additive as this is an over tile of pool & spa with a very nice mosaic /tile from original style,and a Black grout from ardex FS.......oh this job is in Wiltshire so i will stay away most of the week :thumbsup:

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Sharon , they are joint-point there silicon dot carrier system, they give you 100% contact with tile , insted of mesh and carrier-glue, they have had big problems i have heard, i will not use meshed-backed anymore........
Phil i will enter it for JOTM mate so you will see a few pics, i loved your pic of your old van mate was it an 2000 E panel van, bought back a few memories ,i had one as well but ended -up in a dich after hitting black-ice .....opps......

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Oh that's very interesting Dave ! i will have to see if i can get-hold of a copy, it's a subject that i fined really important to my work , as getting a proper bond between tile/addy is paramount to the success of my work......& it form's part of the trouble job i have spoken about, what does my head -in is the suppliers are quite happy for the tilers to take the blame......... then slowly introduce these new carrier systems, so what about the thousands of m2 that are already installed in pools across the world and the owners of these pools ??......

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Finish a job tomorrow . in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We have had a tile tile a bathroom and an ensuite and are not happy with the overall finish of...
Replies
Views
We are currently getting our whole house refurbished. The standard of the work as been very high...
Replies
Views
It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I've just had 4m2 of white bevelled metro tiles done in my kitchen by a guy who...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
    • Optimistic
Hi i was wondering is this a bad tiling job and what can i do ? the tile is around the bath tub...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB