Discuss football transfer fees/ players/ managers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

well, liverpool have bought jordan henderson for £16m and i dont know anything about him??

man ure have bought a 5ft 10 center half called phil jones (do know him) for £16m..
whats going on with these prices.

liverpool meant to be signing charlie adam, juan mata, and stewart downing next, with another center half and a striker on the cards.

and rafa looks like the hot favorite to become the next aston villa manager...

any news from your teams?? nzogbia back to the toon army??

Reply to football transfer fees/ players/ managers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

B
Ok, After 18 months, I am going to remove the plastic sheeting around the bath/shower and tackle...
Replies
Views
blue_max
B
Has anyone ever used Bal PTB stone and tile on a wall?? a customer that i'm doing a job for (a...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
A
heres this year football rich list!! see where you team ranks. i'm happy with 8th spot seeing...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
D
hey folks i'm tiling a bathroom and kitchen splash back, 18 sqm, for a mate. this will only be...
Replies
Views
dandare
D
P
Product Support Technician Vacancy London & South East Building Adhesives Limited is a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
football transfer fees/ players/ managers
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.