Guest viewing is limited

Discuss For the love of the music in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Elvis.....
laughitup.gif

D

Daz

As the great John Lennon once said " before Elvis there was nothing" never a truer word spoken.
And he is not dead, he is working in our chipshop, younger readers will not appreciate that sentence
:hurray::hurray:

Here ya go Dom...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pvhuynDaSw"]YouTube - Kirsty MacColl - There's A Guy Works Down The Chip Shop Swears He's Elvis[/ame]

D

diamondtiling

Hi Dave, sorry to sound like an eejit but do I have to get the decorating table out to paste it? Cant drive these damn computers. I have down-loaded some vintage footage of Doug (bomber) and his backing group GRR and Mosaic girl from the late 70's, it was when Doug was in his hippy phase, Timeless John also makes an appearance and heckles the song, I am sure that everyone would like to see it, it on my computer in real player, maybe I should pm you the name of it and you can put in on?

:20::20:

Reply to For the love of the music in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

T
Hi guys I am after a bit of advice. I have spent some time reading through posts but it all...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a site meeting tomorrow with the customer and father inlaw (architect) so I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys and girls, This is somewhat awkward because you are all internet buddies and really...
2 3
Replies
Views
Aston
A
P
Here is my all to common rant of the week before I go on my holiday tomorrow. I am a woman, its...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
S
I have just completed the refurbishment of my Stayer CER 400 wet saw , I bought the saw 4 1/2...
Replies
Views
Aston
A

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
For the love of the music
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%