Guest viewing is limited

Discuss In a spot of bother... Anhydrite screed! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

i would suggest same as alan and gary.
what puzzles me is that you did not recognise that this screed was different than sand/cement/
i am assuming that you have never laid on to anhydrite before and therefore did not recognise that this screed could not be sand cement

hi Jonny, I wasn't sure but did quiz the customers and architect on my thoughts of it being a Anhydrite on pricing the job.
I was unsure because you find a lot of freshly laid anhydrite screeds look very similar to some special lafarge, cemex, tellings screeds these days.
bearing this in mind, The architect was telling me it was concrete (definition: rough building material made from a mixture of broken stone or gravel, sand, cement, and water)

on this information I proceeded.

AliGage

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Peterborough, England
bearing this in mind, The architect was telling me it was concrete (definition: rough building material made from a mixture of broken stone or gravel, sand, cement, and water)

on this information I proceeded.

I think this is the point JC is making. It wouldnt of looked like described above.

Reply to In a spot of bother... Anhydrite screed! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi folks, We're having our downstairs tiles installed soon, about 82m2 of 1.2x1.2m square...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I am planning to lay 600mm x 600mm x 20mm slate on to an anhydrite screed. It is a very thick...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Need some help please with calculating levels and the build up of the floor to support tiling...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
In a spot of bother... Anhydrite screed!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Australia Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%