Discuss Game Changer - Dewalt Flexvolt in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

M

mr.tile

Nah, just 60x60 nowadays and then it comes in handy. When the brushes falter I'll switch to my makita brushless

BL1860B-L.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Game Changer - Dewalt Flexvolt in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Interesting Video from Ultra Tile ‘s web site. View: https://youtu.be/qNG2vo5_R1w?feature=shared
Replies
Views
I am a first time homeowner bathroom remodeler & tiler. I'm ready to waterproof my seams and...
Replies
Views
Beginner Tiling Courses 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Day Tiling Courses? These are brilliant for a DIY...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Can I trouble some experts in here for some advice on laying pavers on a concrete pool surround...
Replies
Views

Tiling Tool Popular Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more. Our rubi tiling tools and Tile cutters. Sigma tiling tool manufacturer and much much more.