UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Glad this weeks by in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Nightmare of a week,

Monday;- drove 60 miles to Edinburgh to 3 townhouses with saniware fitted & skirtings on, got told to tile round them, no chance walked away.

Tuesday;- turned up a barn conversion in Ayr to be told we are 2 1/2 days early, even though we got told it was ready.

Wednesday;- tried pulling a job forward got told we cant, Day off.

Thursday;- eventually got tiling a house in Ochiltree but 3m2 short for bathroom.

Friday;- back to barn conversion to get started, no one can tell us what tiles go where, many phone calls later we leave site at 10.30.

Saturday;- back to barn & manage to get 20m2 fixed.

Now;- tucking into a fosters & a pint of Vodka & Coke.

Thank god this weeks by with. :8:

D

DHTiling

The life and times of a tiler....

images

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Glad this weeks by in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
M
August 2015 Not a typical August by any means ! w/c 10/8 Monday - Wrong tiles turning up on a...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
C
Original order was four items - tile trim, tile border, tiles and Toleno mix mosaics - ordered...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.