Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Glass splashback from Topps in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

THe splash back i am on about is the 600mm x 600mm type cooker splash backs....if you recommend using a dispersion adhesive on that size piece of glass then it is wrong..

And yes dispersion adhesive can effect painted back tiles...that is why it is wise to check with the manufacture first and not the tile shop as they will sell anything sometimes to stick them with...but the question was the topps splash backs and the up stands....and i would not advise tubbed gear on a 600mm square glass panel..some are bigger.

Reply to Glass splashback from Topps in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

B
Evening all, My first post here so please be gentle with me!;) I'm redoing the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
B
Looking for advice.. I have recently done a few splashbacks where the worktops are a good 10mm...
Replies
Views
R
Evening all. Im doing a kitchen splashback in a few weeks time. (Walls are being plastered due...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R
H
Hi I have previously tiled with ceramic tiles but this is my first foray into the world of...
Replies
Views
SJPurdy
S
R
Hi all, I'm looking for wall tiles for a customer to go in their kitchen as a splashback...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Glass splashback from Topps
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond