Discuss Gonna be a Dad in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Had the first scan today and all is well it seems. Expecting on the 30th August. Not fussed whether it's a boy or girl but we are going to find out on that scan as we have aunts waiting to nit stuff. Bless.

I thought I'd better say before it gets around and somebody feels left out for not being told. lol

D

Deleted member 9966

Awwwwwwwwwwww Daniel :hurray: it's the most wonderful feeling in the world (well from a woman's point of view, cannot comment from a man's point of view)

it won't be long before you're in baby mode and thinking about all manner of things you never thought about before...

congratulations to you and Laura.. you guys are about 6 weeks behind me. Could do with your baby being a day or two late as then he/she will drop into September and become the oldest in their school year :smilewinkgrin:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Already found the buggy (sorry, travel system) that we're having. It's a three-wheeler with air tyres and mint suspension. lol

Hoping it will be the oldest in the year and not youngest. I'm sort of thinking that if he/she's the oldest they'll be a little more mature and should take in slightly more than if they were the youngest in the year and still dazing out of the window type thing. I guess it never works out like that though.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
oh and where's the scan photo?

Laura wants to keep it private, had a big debate about whether to post it online and we're sort of thinking that as I'm so present online that if we went down that road we'd have websites about the baby and god knows what else so I've been banned from posting and blogging about it so that it can choose whether it wants online presence when it's old enough.

Only just managed to announce it on FB.

D

doug boardley

Already found the buggy (sorry, travel system) that we're having. It's a three-wheeler with air tyres and mint suspension. lol

Hoping it will be the oldest in the year and not youngest. I'm sort of thinking that if he/she's the oldest they'll be a little more mature and should take in slightly more than if they were the youngest in the year and still dazing out of the window type thing. I guess it never works out like that though.
my two are 12th and 13th August Dan, both youngest in their year but it doesn't hold them back at all so don't fret if Jr is the youngest:thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
that's cool Dan. I understand.

Is Laura starting to show yet? I've literally popped out in the last 2 weeks. 2 weeks ago I could fit into my normal size 12-14 work trousers, this week I can't fasten them at all. I'm 19 weeks today so almost half way through :yikes:

Showing slightly yeah, but the baby is 66.4mm apparently so not showing much. But we have been told to expect it about now. She's had to do a thing with a bobble to fasten her jeans bless. Gives her an extra inch. :lol:

Reply to Gonna be a Dad in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Good Evening Ladies & Gents! Hope your all well and won’t mind me picking your brains, I’ll...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
M
Thought I'd share this with you all I've come to the conclusion I'm only on this planet to sort...
Replies
Views
Sean SML Tiling
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Gonna be a Dad
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.