Discuss Good Money in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

Aye but, is he passionate about driving the bus?? There some guys working in factories up my way earning 30 -40 k per year for jobs that any idiot could do, yes there is obviously shift work but the money is good but consider the down side, dead end jobs like this, you need to switch your brain off, no amount of money is worth that tbh. You are what you do in life and you need to do what you are, you can't put a price on being in the right career in life.

​it's not about the money, I just want to make the floors flat, forget about the price tag!!

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Aye but, is he passionate about driving the bus?? There some guys working in factories up my way earning 30 -40 k per year for jobs that any idiot could do, yes there is obviously shift work but the money is good but consider the down side, dead end jobs like this, you need to switch your brain off, no amount of money is worth that tbh. You are what you do in life and you need to do what you are, you can't put a price on being in the right career in life.

​it's not about the money, I just want to make the floors flat, forget about the price tag!!

Bus drivers are well Passionate about there jobs, my mums hubby is a ex driver and still waves at the buses when he walks or drives past one,the dick has been retired 20 years,proper anoraks !

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Good Money in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

F
Dear Mum, Our Scoutmaster told us to write to our parents in case you saw the flood on...
Replies
Views
VanCleef
V
S
priced a job for a builder at this mum's house ,he wanted a cash priced Deal and said it was...
Replies
Views
D
HELP - WHATS YOUR ADVICE Got an angry neighbour (last ten years) who is particular about the...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
‎50 shades of Chav. "As he approached with those pasty white arms hanging out of his Gola vest...
Replies
Views
charlie1
C
L
Hello Everyone, My name is Liam I am 25 years old and live in Oxford. I am currently a plumbing...
Replies
Views
I

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB