Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Good or Evil... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Got to site today and it was pouring hard...went into the house and started work, and about an hour later went out to the van and on the side of the road was a Pigeon that had been hit by a car. It was in a deep puddle and it's wings was really badly smashed and was flapping like mad. Now i really felt bad, do i put it out of its misery or let the poor thing die a painful death. Well i put it out of its misery, i hate having to do things like that but it was for the best :thumbsdown: And no it wasn't having a bath....

Reply to Good or Evil... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views
Good Morning,new member here, been in the game 25 years, but never too old to learn stuff. I...
Replies
Views
S
Ok so I'm just gonna put this out there.. Been in contact with a flooring company, this place is...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
S
Hi all, Just a diy'er with...Silicone advice this time if I may beg. I have done my fair share...
Replies
Views
Floor restoration
F

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Good or Evil...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.