Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Good or Evil... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scott

I shot his brother i think..:lol:
Did you eat him?

You did the best thing, death to all pigeons.

I shoot them, they wake me up at between half 4 and 5am jumping on the tin roof of the scaffolding.
Rats with wings they are and they poo all over my van and cars. Hate them with a vengance (more than jeremy kyle)

They keep coming into my scaffolding, they leave in a carrier bag.

Death to all pigeons......:60:

U

user123

Did you eat him?

You did the best thing, death to all pigeons.

I shoot them, they wake me up at between half 4 and 5am jumping on the tin roof of the scaffolding.
Rats with wings they are and they poo all over my van and cars. Hate them with a vengance (more than jeremy kyle)

They keep coming into my scaffolding, they leave in a carrier bag.

Death to all pigeons......:60:

good bloody vermin

i strimmed a frog the other day by mistake

he wasnt hoppy

Amazing how any person can say that any animal creates more damage or is more of a nuisance than humans are... If it wasn't for the houses we built and the cars we drive they would sit on the trees we chop down and their poo would fertilize the soil... but of course we are so much better than them, aren't we...:ban:

B

b-fly

a year ago i watched on Discovery some show for an animal police. They found a dying deer on the road and they decided that the best they can do is to transport it with a car to some animal hospital, 7 people were around it trying to revive it, then they put it in a cage and it died the morning after. the poor animal. I didn't understand why did they tortured it. It was clear it will die. In the end of the episode they said " It is sad that she died but at least she died at a warm place". wtf :huh2:. The deer looked so scared. So the thing you did is good mate. You are not a villian

Reply to Good or Evil... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views
Good Morning,new member here, been in the game 25 years, but never too old to learn stuff. I...
Replies
Views
S
Ok so I'm just gonna put this out there.. Been in contact with a flooring company, this place is...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
S
Hi all, Just a diy'er with...Silicone advice this time if I may beg. I have done my fair share...
Replies
Views
Floor restoration
F

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Good or Evil...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.