Discuss good place to get good tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

liam

Liam, Ive got a wet cutter that Im not using anymore due to getting a 2400. Its not pretty but it works and has a decent amount of diamond left on the blade. If you want it its yours.

Cheers mate, thats really sound of you and i appreciate it, but wish i would of known this earlier i went and got me one from B&Q earlier today. got a bit happy or stupid which ever you think with ordering things today:yikes:, so now i have everything on order through TradeTiler, which should be here tomorrow, put a dent in the pocket, but the missus will be happy with a card for christmas wont she?:oops:

little excited for my stuff tomorrow, now i just need the work to use them :lol:

Reply to good place to get good tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Am I a ****? Bumped into a builder in my local and he sees I do tiling so asks me to...
Replies
Views
This may seem and odd question...but when I did a tiling training course, we were taught when...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
Although I've been a member for a little while I have just started reading through different...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
good place to get good tools
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.