Discuss Got the dreaded phone call today. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
The same thing happened to me Phil on a 50 mtre floor!with the old Dural matting,the customer didn't Evan know its only that I went back 16months later to tile there bathroom went to have a look at the floor I did,all the grout was in tact but a crunchy floor!! So I'd heard a few things in the forum about this happening,and I made a swift call to Dural,they owned up to it and sorted it you should be ok mate... But it does make me wary about using these systems now??

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Got the dreaded phone call today. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, We have to lift a section of floor in the kitchen and would like to replace with the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB