Discuss GRR has news in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

Massive news Liz!! big congratulations from me and Lou

stork2.gif

D

Deleted member 9966

That is so cool.... My wife and I went for a 3d scan just before christmas and didn't get pics that clear.

are the 3D scans still expensive Stew? mate of mine had one done for her first and then realised that she'd have to get one done when she was having her second as it wouldn't be fair to do it for just one of the kids! :lol: £100 lighter each time plus a round trip to Leicester. I'll stick with the normal scans I think

D

Deleted member 9966

Massive news Liz!! big congratulations from me and Lou

stork2.gif

I thought you'd rumbled me the other week on FB Doug... I even had some text messages in the following days asking if I was pregnant. of course I couldn't say yes as I had to be sure before announcing. had some unsettlement at 6 and 9 weeks in, so wanted to be absolutely sure before we told everyone the news :hurray:

D

doug boardley

I thought you'd rumbled me the other week on FB Doug... I even had some text messages in the following days asking if I was pregnant. of course I couldn't say yes as I had to be sure before announcing. had some unsettlement at 6 and 9 weeks in, so wanted to be absolutely sure before we told everyone the news :hurray:
yep, I thought I had too Liz:thumbsup:

S

Stewart

are the 3D scans still expensive Stew? mate of mine had one done for her first and then realised that she'd have to get one done when she was having her second as it wouldn't be fair to do it for just one of the kids! :lol: £100 lighter each time plus a round trip to Leicester. I'll stick with the normal scans I think

Depends on how many pics you want, but if the baby isn't in the right position you can't get the perfect pic. The best price up here is around a £100 but worth it to find out what we are going to have, as they couldn't tell in the two hospital scans.

D

Deleted member 9966

Depends on how many pics you want, but if the baby isn't in the right position you can't get the perfect pic. The best price up here is around a £100 but worth it to find out what we are going to have, as they couldn't tell in the two hospital scans.

even if they are able to sex the baby from the normal scans, they still tell you it's only 95% accurate anyway and there's that 5% chance they got it wrong! :lol:

doesn't matter what we're having to be honest, so long as baby is healthy and has chubby cheeks, that's all that matter :grin: I would like a boy first tho but beggars can't be choosers!

Reply to GRR has news in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Our tiler has done a really amazing job with our kitchen flooring, but has used a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
GRR has news
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.