Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Guitar Hero in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

All I can say is WOW.

If you havent played this you need to go and buy it now.

We went round to a mates on friday night and he says, lets play Guitar Hero on the Xbox, well all have a different insturment, he hands me a bass guitar, the other lads get drums, microphone and a guitar.

Im thinking, this is going to be boring, a game for a 6 year old at most.

How I was wrong, its absolutley fantastic,.

If you dont know what it is, basically you get an controller shaped like an intrument, guitar, bass, drum kit, and a microphone, and your basically a band, having to play notes as they come up on the screen.

Its so good i've been out and bought the Band Hero World Tour set for the PS3, me and the missus have been 'jamming' for the last couple of hours. :hurray::hurray:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I've play guitar hero at the in-laws on a regular basis (normally around xmas or birthdays) and love it. He's got the beatles tracks which always goes down well with newbie guitar hero players.

You want to get on youtube and see some of the advanced 100%ers. Some good drummers out there who play real drums knock do very well on it. You should get yourself on the alby see if you can beat your lad! :D

Video yourself Oli and get it on youtube we'll see if somebody can beat your score! :D :D

Reply to Guitar Hero in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

B
Thought I'd kick this one off. What does you guys like to do in your spare time? Keep it clean...
2 3
Replies
Views
D
i was very proud to Travel from poole where i was working to Plymouth to HMS Raleigh for my son...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
Any of you guys play guitar? Been playing since a kid but I don't play anywhere near enough...
2 3
Replies
Views
aph257
A
U
Yes!!! just reached 45000!!! :hurray::hurray::hurray: And here's present from all your pals in...
Replies
Views
B
A while ago i posted here saying that i'd had an underfloor heating job fail. I laid two mats...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Guitar Hero
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.