Discuss Gym rats. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
Used to do bodybuilding in my younger years, never really got too far with it though. Started racing moto x in my teens and while i was in NZ i got picked up by a team and ended up racing pro for a while, all the time and still now i do mountain biking for fitness, great way to keep in shape. Although now the shape i'm keeping is slightly more rounded than it used to be......

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
My older brother is a PT and been training for yearssssssss , he's approaching 60 and still competing in the veterans comps in bodybuilding.

this is his him about 11 weeks back ...

image.jpg

He used used to be mainly a power lifter weighing around the 19 St mark but has trimmed down to just under 15 St to compete in BNBF.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
I go to the gym every night in my head. If I worked sensible hours I may be there more often and justify my £90 a month virgin membership...its an old mental hospital...quite posh like !
https://plus.google.com/102016673348595477445/about

I used to say .... If you have time to go to the gym , then you ain't working hard enough lol lol .

but TBO my gym is open till 9:30pm , so no excuse.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

I started off with quite a bit of cardio Doug but losing tooooo much weight and muscle.. So I'm back into bodybuilding now....

Feeling fit though and very trim, I've lost 7 St....
Wow that is fantastic mate !! any pic's before and after , i have lost 4-7 stone and feel much better, but still a way to go but i'am only walking my dog and ihave changed what i eat ......

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Wow that is fantastic mate !! and pic's before and after , i have 4-7 stone and feel much better but still a way to go but i'am only walking my dog and changed what i eat ......

Dave.. I started off walking the dog twice a day for an hr at a time and cutting all the crap out ... I never classed it as a diet ... Never ..

It has to be a new way of life .. Forever .. Simple as that...When you get older like me and you etc.. It is harder... You have done fantastic and PLZ keep at it as the end result is the best....

I joined the gym because losing weight eats natural muscle as well and I was quite weak at work but the gym is the new me and I love it.

enjoy it dave and live longer.

Reply to Gym rats. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, Hope you can help a newbie. Basically renovating for the last 5 months and having...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
J
Hi everyone. I am brand new to the forum - in fact this is the first time I have ever posted...
Replies
Views
Julie Hoyle
J
M
Hi all, I've had to come to the arms now to get a definitive solution to a problem I'm having...
Replies
Views
MW Smith Ceramics
M
J
Hi guys, We bought our first house in 2012 and, like most first houses, it was in a terrible...
Replies
Views
J

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB