Discuss Hail to all thee tiling gurus in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Buckets

To introduce myself, I unfortunately not a tiler myself but a "civilian" looking for expert advice. We are having our (apparently whole) bathroom retiled and I just want to understand what the best methods and materials are. Things like "to PVA or not to PVA" intrigue me. Oh, and from what I have understood the answer to that would be NOOOOOO. :)

Also if anyone can recommend a reliable tiler with an eye for details and penchant for perfect finish in London W9, I would appreciate it. We are having quotes done and references are all fine but when someone is genuinely recommended by a fellow tiler, then they must be good.

Thanks everyone!!

Mrs. Buckets

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hi and welcome to the forum. Thanks for registering. Glad you like it so far. :)

To find a tiler from the forum, please visit this category: I'm Looking for a Wall and Floor Tiler

Fill in as much details as possible but please allow the tilers to contact you via PM. Don't include email or phone number as you risk getting pestered by agencies. :)

Reply to Hail to all thee tiling gurus in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

O
    • Informative
    • Winner
so I'm currently undertaking a project at the moment with 1800 x 800 x 10mm Florim porcelain...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Hi There, I run several sites across the Midlands for a variety of builders. Thankfully over...
Replies
Views
I
Hi Looking for a tiler that can sort a problem. We have 4m x 7m concrete pad outside that...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D
L
Hi, I don't know if anyone can help me. We had a limestone floor laid in our kitchen about 18...
Replies
Views
Katrina2012
K
V
I'm about to order the slate for the kitchen/breakfast room, and need to know whether this is...
2 3 4
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Hail to all thee tiling gurus
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.