Discuss Hanging up my trowel in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Well what to say, cut a long story short, I'll be looking after my Dad for the foreseeable future, whatever that might be in years we've no idea. This thread is more informative than any thing else and too say a BIG thank you to all the guys and gals ( did I just say that lol ) that have made this a great forum, I'll still be about online, can't get rid of me that easy. A big thanks to everyone that has put work my way over the years, especially Pete ( pjc ) and Lynn past and Jordan ( JPTiling ) present.

To many thanks not enough time

Thank you all

Best regards

Alan

Last edited:
Well it's been a month since i packed in work, Dad's living with us now, done his place out for him ( garage conversion of sorts ) Shower room, toilet etc, bedroom and 'living' space in case he wants to watch his tv, it's hard slog, harder than I thought, I take my hat off to anyone who is a carer, anyway, this isn't a whine, wouldn't have it any other way, just to say hi and I'm still here :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hanging up my trowel in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

been doing bathrooms for several years now but about to visit first client that has requested...
Replies
Views
davidmack
D
Although I've been a member for a little while I have just started reading through different...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
R
hi there I'm not a tiler but my partner is (24 years in the trade). My partner has recently...
Replies
Views
I got a Sigma a few months back, it was brand new at a price too good to refuse. it's a 3bcemjhg...
Replies
Views
Sigma UK
S

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB