Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Has anyone ever signed on? and what was your experience in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

fipple

you should sign on as soon as possible . if you dont you can lose out big time . after so many weeks you can get help . with all sorts . . my wife was made reduntant and got a nice pay off . did not sign on!! . money soon went .she lost out big time and was told the she should have signed on straight away. all that tax she had paid. it run into thousands of pounds of tax and n i. :mad2:. dont be shy you have paid your tax and ni get some back if you dont the other who never work will have it all .:thumbsup:
Cheers paul...ive applied for 5 jobs so far,kiers and some other companys based in london area..spent day putting up fence with father-inlaw:incazzato:...Man i need a job soon!:drool5:...ive set some targets and as usual something will come out from the beautiful blue!..it is humbling in some ways because you kinda feel disempowered but then you realise in things like hope,chance and your own enthusiam to strive...sadly for some it brings them to there knees,,or for other to "jeremy kyle":lol:im not sure which 1s worse:smilewinkgrin:...so yep,im sure in a few weeks time i,ll start a nice new thread about my nice new job...then weeks later...moan about the Boss:lol:...Sheesh! some ppl huh!:thumbsup:

nybor62

TF
rotherham
i had a few months on the sick last year , awaiting an op on my knee,
what a night mare 6 weeks before you get a penny, i had to apply for a crisis loan , they sent me down to main office to pick up a cheque, drunks and druggies waiting for there cheques, crisis loans are for people who are genuinely in need not scroungers, i could,nt wait to get out of there ,never again:thumbsdown:

S

SandyFloor

a few years back i was running short of work.so one day i got a big handful of my business cards drove into london parked up in chiswick and walked round to all the sites that i could find . got two jobs out of it , they can only say no in the worst way.. it saw better than cutting the grass. still get calls from one of the builders.
keep trying mate:thumbsup:

I did similar thing early in the year. Didn't get anything on the day but have had a couple of calls since which I had to turn down owing to being too busy from the previous times I'd gone knocking on doors. I look on it like planting seeds.

Reply to Has anyone ever signed on? and what was your experience in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

T
Not a question, but a suprising observation of an illusion! My next task has been to come up...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
L
Hi. I need to put the quote together by tuesday evening.I was 99% confident what I was going to...
Replies
Views
lukeb
L
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Has anyone ever signed on? and what was your experience
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.